Thursday, March 29, 2012

Export Excel : put name of table in sheet's name

Hello,
Is it possible to give another name that "Sheet1" when I export my report to
Excel ?
Can I put the title of my table report, for example ?
Thanks.You can not control the name of the sheets. One sheet report will use the
report name for the sheet name. Multiple sheets report will use Sheet1,
Sheet2 ...
--
Nico Cristache [MSFT]
Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
"Drix78" <Drix78@.discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C69AE2AB-7FC5-4B61-8E43-318A3DD4115D@.microsoft.com...
> Hello,
> Is it possible to give another name that "Sheet1" when I export my report
to
> Excel ?
> Can I put the title of my table report, for example ?
> Thanks.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment