Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Export DataBase from one Server to another distant server

Hello , I would ask about the manner of exporting a data Base from one server to another server.

Thanks in advance.

Use the copy database wizard or you can use the Transfer Database Task.

Kirk Haselden
Author "SQL Server Integration Services"

|||Thanks , But I don't need a commercial link, what I need is just a tuotrial or something like that|||

Hi Kirk,
I realise that this forum is not to ask about your book.
I would like to ask you a few detailed questions about your book on SSIS.
How else can I contact you please? i.e email address pls?
thanks

|||

Maaloul wrote:

Hello , I would ask about the manner of exporting a data Base from one server to another server.

Thanks in advance.

Try the import/export wizard. The best way to learn how to use it is not to follow a tutorial but to open it up and follow the wizard. just have a go.

FYI: The link to Kirk's book is part of his signature, its not like he deliberately put it there to answer your question.

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment