Thursday, March 29, 2012

export Excel : OmitFormulas

Hi,
The parameter OmitFormulas seem inefficience. All formulas in Report
Designer are transforming to data in Excel and not to formulas.
I'm using SP1 and Excel XP.
Thanks
Tonio (french)I have exactly the opposite problem. I canâ't export Formulas in Excel.
Can you please tell me in which file is that specified?
"tonio932" wrote:
> Hi,
> The parameter OmitFormulas seem inefficience. All formulas in Report
> Designer are transforming to data in Excel and not to formulas.
> I'm using SP1 and Excel XP.
> Thanks
> Tonio (french)|||It's not a parameter in a file but a parameter you can use in the URL of the
report.
You can see "Excel device information settings" in the library for details.
"Soan" wrote:
> I have exactly the opposite problem. I canâ't export Formulas in Excel.
> Can you please tell me in which file is that specified?
>
> "tonio932" wrote:
> > Hi,
> > The parameter OmitFormulas seem inefficience. All formulas in Report
> > Designer are transforming to data in Excel and not to formulas.
> > I'm using SP1 and Excel XP.
> > Thanks
> > Tonio (french)|||I already read it, but i just canâ't understand it. I am using the default RS
interface so I donâ't have idea how can I include it in the URL.
"tonio932" wrote:
> It's not a parameter in a file but a parameter you can use in the URL of the
> report.
> You can see "Excel device information settings" in the library for details.
> "Soan" wrote:
> > I have exactly the opposite problem. I canâ't export Formulas in Excel.
> > Can you please tell me in which file is that specified?
> >
> >
> > "tonio932" wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > > The parameter OmitFormulas seem inefficience. All formulas in Report
> > > Designer are transforming to data in Excel and not to formulas.
> > > I'm using SP1 and Excel XP.
> > > Thanks
> > > Tonio (french)

No comments:

Post a Comment