Monday, March 26, 2012

export data in excel or .csv file

hi all
I tried in enterprise manager to export data in .csv file or excel sheet
but cant get can any help me to export dataThe whole database?|||http://www.nigelrivett.net/SQLTsql/BCPAllTables.html|||hi

I got the software to export import file

http://www.teratrax.com/tdm/|||I there any function in MS SQL SERVER 2005 click and export import data in csv format|||to export - in query window set the tools>>option>>query results>.results to text>>out put format to "comma delimited". click on "results to file" and fire your sql.

to import - u can use TSQL OPENROWSET function.|||SSIS is another good tool to handle such tasks.|||I prefer bcp for this.|||to export - in query window set the tools>>option>>query results>.results to text>>out put format to "comma delimited". click on "results to file" and fire your sql.

to import - u can use TSQL OPENROWSET function.

I have done all the setting according to you

suppose the table is ISMWL so what will be query to export data in csv format|||I have done all the setting according to you
suppose the table is ISMWL so what will be query to export data in csv format

Oh! no... it is any Select SQL... in simplest form "select * from ISMWL"...

No comments:

Post a Comment