Thursday, March 29, 2012

Export Excel Problem

Well i did a report that show a Week WorkPlan.
I did it using a table which ds get all the missions for the week and has 5
columns for each labor day.In each column there's a inside table which shows
the missions for the current day(using hidden property...).
It worked great but now when i export to excel I get in each cell this
message:"Data Regions within table/matrix cells are ignored."
Whats the problem?This is a limitation of reporting services. I know it sounds crude but
change your table to a series of text areas inside a rectangle. That worked
for me. Are you the same person that post to sqlservercentral? I tried to
reply to you there but our network stops me replying to posts there.
"ש×?×?×?" wrote:
> Well i did a report that show a Week WorkPlan.
> I did it using a table which ds get all the missions for the week and has 5
> columns for each labor day.In each column there's a inside table which shows
> the missions for the current day(using hidden property...).
> It worked great but now when i export to excel I get in each cell this
> message:"Data Regions within table/matrix cells are ignored."
> Whats the problem?
>|||yes I wrote this q also in sqlservercentral.
thanks 4 your answer. I found this approceh also in google but it didn't
worked 4 me.
My report is built as table with ds of missions per Area.
The Grouping in this table is the Area.
For each Area there some mission per day.
When i used the rectangle it showed me onky the last mission.
Whats the problem?
"Nicola Jones" wrote:
> This is a limitation of reporting services. I know it sounds crude but
> change your table to a series of text areas inside a rectangle. That worked
> for me. Are you the same person that post to sqlservercentral? I tried to
> reply to you there but our network stops me replying to posts there.
> "ש×?×?×?" wrote:
> > Well i did a report that show a Week WorkPlan.
> >
> > I did it using a table which ds get all the missions for the week and has 5
> > columns for each labor day.In each column there's a inside table which shows
> > the missions for the current day(using hidden property...).
> >
> > It worked great but now when i export to excel I get in each cell this
> > message:"Data Regions within table/matrix cells are ignored."
> >
> > Whats the problem?
> >

No comments:

Post a Comment